October 4, 2023
I\'m moving away, can you transfer my membership to another Local?
No. If you wish to join another Local, you must either be \"Active\" or \"Resigned in Good Standing\" in all Locals with whom you currently have membership. If you know your dues are up-to-date, simply send an email to contact@afm500.org stating you wish to resign in good standing effective your last paid thru date. As long as you are not in arrears, you\'ll receive a confirmation that you are now \"Resigned in Good Standing,\" and be able to join any other AFM Local.
How do I know my paid thru date for membership dues?
If you don\'t know your last paid thru date for membership dues, the best way to find out is email the Secretary-Treasurer at contact@afm500.org or jessica.kunttu@afm500.org.

Unfortunately, there is no way to link this information to our website at this time.
spinner gif